Thursday, February 24, 2011

Professors

     This is one of my most exciting semesters because I finally figured out what I want to do for the rest of my life. Taking four classes this semester has made it hard on me but at the same time it has motivated me to continue my education. I was able to study two of my on-campus professors and I was able to distinguish both of their personality traits. One of those teachers is my psychology professor who is straight forward and does not appreciate others opinion. She is the type that will not respond to your question unless it is asked directly to her. For example if a student asks her a question and does not look directly at her or excuse themselves she will completely ignore them. This teacher is also a really tuff grader she will go as far as to take a letter grade off if we do not include our class number in our assignments. On the other hand, I give all the thanks to my other professor who has truly made his class enjoyable. I almost never ask questions in class because I'm usually either too shy to ask, or feel my question is too stupid to be asked. But in this class my professor makes it comfortable enough for us to ask questions. He is very smart and loves blogging, I see him in the future being an editor of a magazine or making his own web site. I have to say he has been one of my best teachers yet. These both teachers have different personality traits but in all they are both good at what they do. I'm sure that one day I'll look back and only remember the teachers who made an impact in my life, and the ones who made the semester enjoyable. From what I have seen so far I know for a fact that one of those teachers has already been implanted in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment